x
Highlighted

How can I cancel my Square Online Store upgrade subscription?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: how do i get a refund]

I just paid for weebly builder, it was not what I hoped for, and it is not working well with my domain hosting, so how do I get my refund

Message 1 of 10
1 Best Answer

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Admin

Re: how do i get a refund

Best Answer

Hey @Bougie-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

You'll have to give our Support Team a call and ask to speak with the Online Store team. They're the only ones that can remove this kind of upgrade. Sorry about that! 

Let me know if you have any additional questions. 

Isabelle
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
Admin

Re: how do i get a refund

Best Answer

Hey @Bougie-

Thanks for posting in the Seller Community.

You'll have to give our Support Team a call and ask to speak with the Online Store team. They're the only ones that can remove this kind of upgrade. Sorry about that! 

Isabelle

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 10
Highlighted

Cancel Weebly and Square subscription

Hi, I signed up today for a Weebly "Performance" plan. In starting my site, I found that Weebly with Square wasn't as flexible for my online business as I hoped it would be. I would like to cancel my plan, delete my Weebly and Square accounts, and be refunded. It's a good service, but it doesn't meet my needs. How can I cancel my subscription? Thanks!

Message 3 of 10
Highlighted
Admin

Re: Cancel Weebly and Square subscription

Hey @samuel1-

You'll have to give our Support Team a call and ask to speak with the Online Store team. They're the only ones that can remove/cancel this kind of upgrade. Sorry about that! 

As far as refunds go, please request one with the advocate that you speak to on the phone and they'll see what they can do. 

Isabelle
Message 4 of 10
Highlighted

How do I discontinue the 30-day trial for Weebly Professional Site plan?

How do I discontinue the 30-day trial for Weebly Professional Site plan?  I signed up on May 22; however, once I started to use the app I realized that my needs are fully supported by the free version of the app.  I do not need the Professional subscription.  Please advise how I go about canceling the trial.

Message 5 of 10
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How do I discontinue the 30-day trial for Weebly Professional Site plan?

Hey @heatherquiroz- Take a look at Isabelle's answer above for help!

Nika_S
Message 6 of 10
Highlighted

How do I cancel my Weebly subscription and get a refund?

The title of this thread has been changed by a moderator from the original: "30 day money back guarantee with plan purchase"

I purchased the $12 a month plan, thinking I could use paypal, since I can't I'd like a refund please.

Also, how do I put the money from a sale into my bank account? Thank you.

Message 7 of 10
Highlighted
Admin

Re: How do I cancel my Weebly subscription and get a refund?

@adit345 Check this thread when it comes to getting info about your subscription and wanting a refund.

In regards to your second question- once you've linked a bank account, your funds will be transferred according to the Next Business Day Transfer Schedule. But there are other options you can change it too if you need your money sooner. 

Nika_S
Message 8 of 10
Highlighted

I want to cancel my online store upgrade plan but I cannot seem to find where .

How and where do I cancel my upgraded plan for my online store ? Is there a telephone # to speak with someone  ?

Message 9 of 10
Highlighted
Admin

Re: I want to cancel my online store upgrade plan but I cannot seem to find where .

You'll need to call our CS team so they can downgrade your plan manually. @VintageandCo

Message 10 of 10