x

Account was mistakenly deactivated -- help!!

My Weebly account was deactivated, and all the business sites I manage are down. I need my account to be reactivated ASAP.

I did not receive any notification about the deactivation. The help line so far does not no the reason it was deactivated. Can someone please help me figure out how to reinstate my account?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Hi Julie24,

Perhaps providing a URL would be helpful - how many sites do you have - are you getting 404 errors ?  Please understand the Community is not the same as Tech or Customer Support - the volunteers here cannot look at Account setups. 

Message 2 of 3

Yes, I was getting 404 errors and lost access to my account. I actually had provided URLs in my original post but they were removed because they didn't work. Regardless, it turns out that Weebly's automated system had mistakenly flagged one of my sites as breaking their terms and conditions. They were able to go in and confirm that it was indeed a mistake and there was nothing wrong with my sites. My account has been reinstated and my sites are now back up (after being down nearly a day). I am very relieved. 

Message 3 of 3