x
Beta Member

Anyone else having issues with Weebly, mainly website moves slowly.

I love that square integrates with Weebly and they have improved, over the years, the offerings of Weebly, but I would really love to see Weebly incorporate tools to allow our websites to move faster. We had a call with Google and they said our website photos are too large, it would be a massive overhaul to have to shrink photos down in size, can weebly input code to allow this to happen without the need to individually edit each photo. 

I would also like to see updates to the shopping page, options like shop by brand, or shop by collection.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

HI, you can create a category for the Brand and create a category for each Collection.  Weebly has been Square for awhile now.  It sounds as if you are still on the old platform.  Best advice, either move over to the Square platform, which offers many features or fix each individual image on the old platform.  Please know, the old platform may or may not have an expiration date on it.  You may be able to contact Customer Support to assist in migrating your website, not sure if they are still offering this though.  

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 2