x

Anyone having issues with delivery times?

I was just on the phone with support for 3+ hours! When a customer goes to their cart to adjust their delivery day and time it comes up with a red error that says "The scheduled time you tried to select is unavailable for your current order." Anyone else having this issue? I have a charcuterie business. Feel free to look at my site www.socialrindco.com

NO RESOLUTION! My customers have never had a problem choosing their delivery times before; I have used square for over a year for my business. This is just crazy! Something changed and now I'm losing $$$! Support is supposed to get back to me tomorrow...I am not happy!

Anyone else seeing this with food deliveries?

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

HI, the error received "The scheduled time you tried to select is unavailable for your current order." is common when someone either takes too long to order and their specific time is given to someone else OR they started a cart, left the cart, returned to cart later or next day.  They need to either click on day/time to select another day/time AND/OR clear their cache.    

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 7.29.51 AM.png

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 9

Unfortunately this is not the case. It also is allowing customers to choose delivery hours OUTSIDE if the hours I have set in delivery fulfillment. 

Message 3 of 9

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 8.37.22 AM.pngScreen Shot 2022-10-04 at 8.37.44 AM.png

I don't event deliver at 11:45! Yet, this shows as an option.

Message 4 of 9

Just saw you selected pickup in that screen shot - it is only messed up for delivery

Message 5 of 9

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 8.41.23 AM.png

 This comes up when its DURING my fulfillment hours. 

Message 6 of 9

HI, set your In House delivery hours.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6862-local-delivery-with-square-online-store

Screen Shot 2022-10-04 at 9.01.50 AM.png

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 7 of 9

I already set up my delivery hours... I posted the screenshot above

Message 8 of 9

HI, You can also check your Fulfillment Settings.

Is Checkout properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Settings, Checkout, scroll down to Advanced Settings, click Edit Advanced Settings

Checkout Fulfillment Method properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Items, Item Preferences, scroll down to Default Item Type, far right click Edit

Does each item correctly state its fulfillment method?

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 9 of 9