x

Billing Address Missing on Order Email

Hello,

We just recently transferred to Square Online. In some of the first few orders that have come through, the confirmation emails sent to our fulfillment team contain the full customer shipping address but only a partial billing address. For example, only the credit card info, zipcode, country, email, and phone number are included in billing information section, but not the street address. Is there any way to edit these emails to include the full billing address as well?

If no street address is shown in the billing information section, does that mean it's the same as the street address under Customer Information in the email?

We are a B2B shop and often these addresses will differ. We require both addresses for proper CRM management. 

Thank you,

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @jkennyub - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I don't have the answer to this one myself but I've reached out to our eCom Support Team to see if they can provide some more insight for us.

I'll me sure to reach out to you again here once I receive more information. I appreciate your patience in the meantime! 🙏

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi there again @jkennyub! I'm back with an update for you.

I was able to get in touch with a member of our eCom Advanced Support Team. Here's what they said: 

Square and Weebly made a decision to remove the billing address from seller-facing information to protect the privacy of the customer.

Is there a specific reason why you're needing both the provided shipping address and the billing address? Please let me know and I can see if I can get more info. Thanks!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3