x

Bypass Address Validation Error

Getting an address validation error when selecting shipping option.  Have validated the address with the customer AND with the USPS site for address validation.  ALSO I have started entering the address until the correct one is shown in the drop down box in square but still it is giving me an address invalid error.  I cannot purchase postage with the error.  Does anyone know how to bypass the error that is clearly not correct?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Hi @NaturalBodySpa - I found a very similar conversation about this issue in our Canadian Seller Community. I'm going to follow up and see what I can find out because it looks like it may have been a known issue... but I'll get back with you once I find out some more info!

Bea_
Beta Community Manager, Square
Join the Beta Community
Evaluate | Influence | Engage
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

I'm having this same issue and it's infuriating! There has to be a way to bypass the error (especially since the error is an error!)

Message 3 of 4

The best way to bypass this address validation error is to contact Square's customer service team so they can investigate the issue further. They may be able to provide a workaround or other solution to help you complete your purchase. Additionally, it might be worth checking with your shipping provider to see if they can provide an alternate address format that will be accepted by Square. MLSDev is a business analysis services company that specializes in using AI-enabled tools and technologies to provide businesses insights into their operations and performance mlsdev.com/services/business-analysis. The company offers a variety of services, including data analytics, business intelligence, AI-enabled automation, process optimization, and more. MLSDev also provides consulting services to help businesses make sense of their data and develop strategies that can optimize operations and drive growth.

Message 4 of 4