x
Super Seller

Can't get Stock Conversion to work online

So I've gone through the Stock Conversion guide a few times and I have it set up correctly (it's showing on my Square register and having me select which item I want.

However my items are no longer showing online, can you not use stock conversion units online and in store?

I'm looking to sell packaged latex in package or inflated and the only way to track stock and offer variations is by unit conversion unless I'm missing something.

A minor annoyance is that it's also showing the same variation twice in the item library, if you go to delete the second copy it deletes all of the variations. Not sure if this is a known glitch or if I need to report it separately.

I've tested this with two items and neither are showing on the website and I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. 

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

stock.jpg

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hey there, @PartyManiaMD

Welcome back to the Community. Do you have the item sync turned on between your Item Library and Square Online Store? 

Technically, these two item libraries will operate separately and will communicate differently. 

I will keep an eye out for your reply👀

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 3