x
Beta Member

Customer's cannot add items to their cart (Please help!)

I started having reports from customers unable to add items to their cart trickle in on Thursday: upon clicking the "add to cart button" in any (and all) item page(s) the site will return an error "There was an error. Please try again."  I was able to direct the customer to clearing his browser cache which resolves the issue... But I've now been contacted by at least 6 other customers with the exact same issue... Some of them lack the knowledge to perform a browser cache reset.  More worryingly, my sales have suffered over the last several days (to the tune of about $2000) which indicates this issue is more widespread than the folks who have contacted me.  Is there anything we can do about this?  I am very worried!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Beta Member

Has anyone found a solution to this? Having the same problem here. For some reason when my website it linked through linktree they are able to make purchases fine, just not in a browser

Message 22 of 24
Beta Member

Hi there - I had to call Square Customer Service.  They looked and fixed something in the background. Good luck to you. 

Message 23 of 24
Beta Member

Thank you!! I will give them a call

Message 24 of 24