x
Admin

Get Expert Feedback on your Square Online Store

AdamB_0-1627321685700.png

Hello friends!! 👋 Seller Community Manager for Square Online and product expert Adam, here.

Do you have any burning questions about your online store? Are you unsure what to do next, or if you’re doing everything right? Just looking for some overall feedback?

Comment below and I’ll take a look at your online store and let you know what’s working, what isn’t, and what you can do to take it to the next level! 📈  ⤴️

Adam
Seller Community, Platform
Message 1 of 73
72 REPLIES 72

Hello, 

This is such a great thing square is doing! If possible I would really really appreciate some feedback as well. www.WithLoveJewels.net 

Message 43 of 73
Admin

Hello, @Chriss1!! Thanks for sharing your store.

You're doing a really great job already, so visually I don't see anything you really need to change. A couple suggestions that you could do, though:

1. Add a contact form to your About page - this will make it even easier for someone to contact you.

2. Do you use customer reviews? You could consider using those on item pages, or maybe just include a few testimonials.

3. You might want to check out Square Photo Studio for item images. Your images look fine, although this could bring some uniformity to them for you. 

Adam
Message 44 of 73

Thank you so much. I appreciate it and will look into implementing what you suggested 🙂

Message 45 of 73
Super Seller

Hi @AdamB 

We would love your feedback on our site: 

www.chakrashack.com

Greatly appreciate it!

Message 46 of 73
Admin

Hello, @TCSlaguna! Glad to see so much Super Seller presence on this thread! 

Hmm, let's see...

Overall, the site looks great! It's laid out well and I found everything easily. Your product images are clean, and you've got consistent fonts and colors.

Like some of the other stores in this thread, I think it might benefit from having a different color for one of the section backgrounds on pages with more than one section. 

Adam
Message 47 of 73
Super Seller

Thank you so much for the feedback!

We do spend a lot of time preparing product images to make sure they are clean and consistent in look with other images. Definitely makes the products stand out more. 

Square Online has been great for our business. We definitely appreciate the Square Online team's hard work. 

Message 48 of 73
Admin

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that it's been so helpful. 😊

Adam
Message 49 of 73
Super Seller

Hi @AdamB 

Quick follow up question: Is there a way to have centered title text? 

Currently on our front page "Our Services" and the text above it are embed code because I could not find a way to do it directly through Square Online. 

Thanks again. 

Message 50 of 73
Admin

Great question! It's probably easiest to click on the Customize option on the left and see if there's a layout for the section that has the text centered.

Adam
Message 51 of 73
Super Seller

Hi @AdamB  this is a great offer, thanks and I appreciate your expertise. I'd welcome any thoughts you'd have on my site: homestylecharlie.com. The only issue I've struggled with in the past is maybe the navigation, and how it repeats on the top and also the side. I don't know if that is redundant or the best way to structure this. I also think I should consolidate into categories so there are not as many top menu items (and more drop downs) ???.

Also on a side note, in the past I've had customers say my site won't work on their tablet or an older version of Mac/Safari. Any ideas on that issue? 

Message 52 of 73
Admin

Hello again, @HC_Charlie

It's technically redundant but not in a bad way. I think if you want to make your navigation look simpler and cleaner that's not a bad thing, though. One thing you could do is add a Shop or Store link to your navigation, move category navigation items under that as a dropdown, then only expose in your main navigation specific categories you want to call out (like a sale category, if you have one).

Your site looks great, though! Maybe you could include some testimonials or comments from customers? 

Adam
Message 53 of 73

Hi Adam,

Would you mind taking a look at my site? Any advice you have is greatly appreciated. My site is quiltblox.com

Thanks!

Deb

Message 54 of 73
Admin

No problem at all, @Quiltblox

Structurally, your site is great. I found it very easy to get around and find anything I'd expect someone to be looking for.  I think the one thing that stood out to me was how your logo looks on the footer. I wonder if it would look good to use the same background you're using in the section with your logo on the home page; perhaps with white text? An alternative would be to use text instead like you did in your navigation.

Adam
Message 55 of 73

Thanks so much, I'll take a look at that. I appreciate you taking time to give it a look.

@Quiltblox

Message 56 of 73

Hello Adam

May you review my website and provide feedback please? 
www.livebypositiveinfluence.com

Thank you. 

Message 57 of 73
Admin

Hi, @Shenida! Not a problem - thank you for sharing your website.

Here are a few suggestions you could try with your site!

1. You've got a few different Featured Items sections on your home page. You might want to take a few out so the page isn't quite as long. With longer pages customers may not scroll all the way down. 

2. You might want to use a different image as the background of the contact form on the bottom of your home page; it makes some of the text a little hard to read with the form.

3. You could probably remove the Home link in your navigation since the logo links to the same page. It'd give you bit more room for the rest of the links so they pop a bit more.

Your product images with shirts being modeled are great! It's nice to see people wearing shirts to get an idea how they look being worn.

Adam
Message 58 of 73
Beta Member

I would appreciate a look over on our website. We still have many more items to add but if you see some tweaks or visual changes I appreciate the input greatly.

www.Silershine.com

Ryan Siler
Message 59 of 73
Admin

Hi, @Silershine!

Visually, you site looks create. I really like the yellow with the black - it goes well with your branding. I think the only thing I'd add, and maybe you're planning this already, are some customer testimonials. Those can be really effective for local businesses.

Adam
Message 60 of 73

Hello Adam, 

I have worked hard developing my site, but it is always nice to receive advice on how to improve!  

www.threeandmecreations.com

Thank you for any advice you can give, 

Stefanie

Message 61 of 73
Admin

Welcome to the Community, @3andMeCreations! Your hard work has paid off - your site looks great! 

You might want to consider using a different color for the text in the header of your home page; the black was a little hard to read against the back (white might work better). Other than that, I think your site looks good. It's laid out well and easy to navigate. Your item images are nice, too. 😁

Adam
Message 62 of 73

Hi Adam, I am interested in getting your feedback on my square site. It's a hot mess I know :), but any tips would be appreciated ! 

https://solitude-beauty-wellness-llc.square.site/

Message 63 of 73