x

How do I add a color chart from a manufacture

I use several apparel companies to purchase products and would like to add their color charts to my options for the items I sell. Examples would be Comfort Color, color chart or Hanes color chart. How do I do this?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Hi SharpeR,

What you have in mind may not be directly possible.  I'm thinking that you would need the help of a developer (a custom programmer) to do what you would like to have.  Basically, it would depend on what Square features you are currently using as they have their limitations.  For example, if you have total control of your website that would be different - what ever you need can be coded however, from what I have seen, there are limitations within Square's system.  We use our own independent web site and domain name (as we can do anything we want), this site then links to our Square site (which supports the shopping cart).  We are not programmers or coders per say but, using both Square's features and what our own features do, the combination works well.  Not sure if that makes any sense but, what we do works.

jk

Message 2 of 2