x

How do you edit the microdata

Starting July 1st Facebook will no longer support sell on website feature. In order to continue to list items available we need to be able to edit microdata to line up with their requirements.

How do you do this on square online.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Beta Member

Hi MemeresTots,

I believe your question may be better suited for Square's Developer Forum.  To add microdata, you need to be able to edit your website's code or get help from a developer.  I'm not sure how you can access the code directly - for example, I have a website that hosted via A2hosting - I have total control over my site whereas I can access the code directly and make any changes - I keep a copy of my site on my home computer - when I make or change anything there - I can test it locally and then FTP the changed files back to my hosting site - it's quite easy.  However, with the free Square online website - I'm not sure how you can edit and/or add the microdata code directly, that's where a Developer would come in handy.

Perhaps someone else here who is more advanced with editing or adding additional code to a Square website may be able to help.

jk

Message 2 of 2