x

How to Create a New Store

I am trying to create a new store or a new location that I created. Any ideas how to do that? I saw a box last week to "Create New Store". I tried clicking it, but it just froze and the box went away. I need to create a new store for a different location that we now have available. I went through and created a new location and everything, but it's not on my list of Stores. Any help would be appreciated!  Thank you!

SHANE SOLTIS
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @Sotlis1

Thank you for your question. 

To start - let's try using Google Chrome when you create this new store. This will help with that freeze glitch you experienced. 

Adding the New Store go to your Online Store - in the top right, you'll see the business name with a drop down. It will say "add site", so you click there to get started. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community, @Sotlis1

Thank you for your question. 

To start - let's try using Google Chrome when you create this new store. This will help with that freeze glitch you experienced. 

Adding the New Store go to your Online Store - in the top right, you'll see the business name with a drop down. It will say "add site", so you click there to get started. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions. 

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5

The layout is completely new. How do I update my existing store or just start over. I don't understand this new process. I have added the same products over and over and still cant see them in my store. I need to update basic information and cannot do that either. What is happening? This used to be so easy!!

Message 3 of 5

Hello @Kiki14 I'm sorry it hasn't been easy to get started with your website, this stuff can be overwhelming. I would like to clarify what you are trying to accomplish. You are not seeing your items on your website? What information do you need to update? I will keep an eye out for your response. Thank you!

Message 4 of 5

Since Weebly is a Square site now, it does not let me create new websites. I'm stuck with the three I had before switching my account over to Square. Why won't it allow me to "Add Site", without copying or transferring my online store from a previous website?

Message 5 of 5