x

attracting more cutsomers do's and dont's

Hi im a first time buisness owner and i can say it can be challenging how do you know if your targeting thr ight audience any advice????

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello @KayOMazin22 - Welcome to the Seller Community!

Great question! We'd be happy to tag some of our Super Sellers for you so they can have greater visibility to your question and possibly provide some additional insight. They are the real professionals when it comes to business advice.

Hello folks, looks like our friend @KayOMazin22 has a question that you may be able to support with. @alexandriak @AmyB1 @bagelboss @dasap1234 @Donnie-M @GoGoGuest @GourmetOnWheels, @bagelboss @dasap1234 @GourmetOnWheels

In advance, we appreciate your feedback and help. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4
Super Seller

Hi there!

When you're looking at your ads what is your ad cost per view or per click? You want this to be low, ideally less than .10 per action. 

Also look at the engagement on your social media posts. What posts get the most reactions or engagement? Look at your insights and see when your followers are most active so you can make your posts count a bit more and make sure you're posting the posts that get you the most organic engagement at those times too. 

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

@KayOMazin22 May I ask what you sell or what you make to sell?

René

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 4 of 4