x

How to create Discount for eGift Cards?

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: "Electronic Gift card discounts"

Is it possible to configure with Square to offer different discount when the customer purchase an electronic gift card. For example, I would like to give 5% discount when they purchase $100 egift card and 10% discount when they purchase a $200 egift card.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @pinardn2022.  Indeed, there is.  From your online dashboard go to Gift Cards > eGift Cards > Discounts.  From there you can create discounts either for all cards no matter where they are sold, and/or discount codes customers can use when purchasing eGift cards from your web site.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @pinardn2022.  Indeed, there is.  From your online dashboard go to Gift Cards > eGift Cards > Discounts.  From there you can create discounts either for all cards no matter where they are sold, and/or discount codes customers can use when purchasing eGift cards from your web site.

Regards,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2