x

Is it possible to link a gallery image to a page inside my Square website?

As the title states, is it possible to link a gallery image on my website, to a page inside my website. I am using Square Online website builder. 

Message 1 of 6
2 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @H3avenlyH3art 👋 Thanks for reaching out!

Yes, you can absolutely link an image to a page within your website. There are actually a few different options you have. 

Here is a guide that will walk you through setting this up. 😊

Hope this helps, and please let us know if you have additional questions. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6

Best Answer

@BernadetteA It is in the first gallery on my homepage, and is just an image that says Details and Ordering Instructions. Strangely enough, however, I just went to look and see what it shows me, so I could explain it, but the link for the page now shows up in the list, whereas it did not show up before. I had tried several times and the link simply was not there despite the fact that I had already created the page. Problem solved!

Thank you for your time and efforts to help me. I truly appreciate it. 🙂

Edit: Oh no, problem not solved. I linked it now but when I click the image, it goes to a page with the 404 error message. 

Edit Edit: Never mind. I published it, and now it works. Sorry for my ditziness. 😕

View Best Answer >

Message 6 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer

Hi @H3avenlyH3art 👋 Thanks for reaching out!

Yes, you can absolutely link an image to a page within your website. There are actually a few different options you have. 

Here is a guide that will walk you through setting this up. 😊

Hope this helps, and please let us know if you have additional questions. 

Message 2 of 6

@BernadetteA, what you posted shows me where I found the add link button, but it only gives me certain options, some of which I don't understand.

I was actually able to link to the page I wanted, but linked it as an external link because I couldn't figure out how to link it to the page I wanted to link it to, internally. Unfortunately, linking it as an external link, the banner I put on the page isn't working, but I am not certain that is a result of linking it externally, or if there is simply a problem with the banner not working. 

If there is a guide that will walk me through ALL the steps of how to link it to the page I want it linked to in my website, I would appreciate that very much. I always find Square tutorials lacking, as they never go through all the steps needed to show me how to do what it is I am trying to accomplish. 

Message 3 of 6

You're welcome! I'm so glad to hear it is working properly for you now, @H3avenlyH3art 🤗

Message 4 of 6

The screenshot I uploaded shows you the different options you have for linking. I believe the first option in the top drop down says Standard Page, then in the bottom dropdown you will see a list of all the pages within your site that you can link to. 

Can you post a link to the page with the image you are trying to link so I can take a closer look at what you are trying to do? 

Thanks in advance! 😊

Message 5 of 6

Best Answer

@BernadetteA It is in the first gallery on my homepage, and is just an image that says Details and Ordering Instructions. Strangely enough, however, I just went to look and see what it shows me, so I could explain it, but the link for the page now shows up in the list, whereas it did not show up before. I had tried several times and the link simply was not there despite the fact that I had already created the page. Problem solved!

Thank you for your time and efforts to help me. I truly appreciate it. 🙂

Edit: Oh no, problem not solved. I linked it now but when I click the image, it goes to a page with the 404 error message. 

Edit Edit: Never mind. I published it, and now it works. Sorry for my ditziness. 😕

Message 6 of 6