x

Is there a way to assign commission to staff from online sales?

Is there a way to assign commission to staff from online sales? Maybe a client could input who was helping them choose the item?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Hi @Juneaucharisma.  Currently, that is not possible.  Since online sales are not assigned to specific team members, this would require a feature request.  So you’ll need to head over to the Ideate Board and submit a feature request to either the Square Online Team or the Staff and Payroll Team (but not both) asking for this.  Your request will get the ball rolling for that team to evaluate and determine if it is something they want to add to their future product roadmap.  

But, for now, the only work-around I can think of is to create a new modifier list with all of your team members listed in it and require the customers to select the team member who helped them.  Then you could manually run modifier sales reports and adjust your payroll each week accordingly.

That’s all I can think of to do what you want to do.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 2