x

Issue with Transferring My Website to Weebly

Hello everyone,

I've been encountering some challenges while attempting to transfer my website to Weebly. I currently have my site https://pigsnames.com/  hosted elsewhere, and I'm eager to migrate it to Weebly for its excellent features and user-friendly interface.

I've followed the recommended steps provided by Weebly, but it seems like there might be an issue on the transfer process from my end. I've ensured that all necessary files and data are prepared for the move.

Could anyone offer insights or guidance on a smooth transfer process to Weebly? Has anyone experienced similar issues during migration that could provide some advice or steps to troubleshoot this?

Your help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Nuan-K - I'm sorry to hear that this issue with your domain has brought you to the Seller Community.

I suggest starting out by reviewing the steps for transferring your domain to Square listed here. If this doesn't improve things, please reach out to the Square Online Support Team by logging into your Square account and heading here for further assistance.

I hope this helps!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2