x
Super Seller

Item Reviews Not Working

I have item reviews enabled in my site, but for the past 3 months the review request emails have not been sending to customers. This means I have had no item reviews since September. Has this been happening to anyone else?

I’ve contacted Support about this twice but unfortunately they have not been helpful. Item reviews are an integral part of my business and I’m desperately looking for a solution. 

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Admin

Hmmm @londontea, I haven't heard of any internal issues related to this.

Have you experienced this @Goldneye @Donnie-M @alexandriak @GourmetOnWheels @JamesSandbar @pessosices @MAXSDELI @porktaco @Ron @ryanwanner @GoGoGuest

I'll go ahead and look into this on my end too. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 11
Super Seller

Sorry I don't use the online store feature thru Square

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 3 of 11
Super Seller

We are not currently using/allowing Item Reviews so unfortunately, I don’t have an answer for you @londontea 

Anyone else?

Max Berkowitz | MAX’S DELI
Square Online Store
Message 4 of 11
Super Seller

@londontea We do not use the Square Online store, Cannot help you with this.

Life is too short to eat boring cheese.
Message 5 of 11
Super Seller

I’ve been racking my brain trying to figure out what could be causing this and I’ve come up with one possibility. 

The reviews stopped coming in shortly after I created a second site for self-serve ordering. I had to set up a second site because my primary site is meant for selling retail goods and wouldn’t work with self-serve. This second site is on the free plan, while my primary site is a paid plan. 

Could this be a bug where having a free site on your account prevents reviews from working even if you also have a premium site? 

Message 6 of 11
Super Seller

@londontea 

I have reviews enabled and have noticed none since I added the second site which is free. I use the second site for QR code ordering. But I will say I thought it was strange that I haven’t seen any reviews in a while. This could be an issue with multiple sites @isabelle  hopefully that is the area that breaks this feature and square can resolve it. 

James
Message 7 of 11

I have a solution to your problem.  On the "home" page of your square online website. Click on "App" or App Integrations".  Search in the "Featured Apps" by clicking "View All Apps" https://squareup.com/us/en/app-marketplace/learning-hub/square-online

Once you click the link you use the search bar and type "Judge.me" Now click "Launch Now" and create and account and integrate it with your square website. 

Message 8 of 11
Beta Member

My customer item reviews are also not working. I submitted a ticket over a year ago and still not resolved by square. Never even hear back from them. Just completely ignored my issue. 

The review email are successfully delivered to the customer, BUT when they click on review on any item it gets a 404 error, page is unavailable or just not there.

Did square ever get your's working?

Reiko Layman

cbdtxoil.com

Message 9 of 11
Square Community Moderator

I'm sorry you are still having an issue with your item reviews. I recommend reaching out to the support team again to see if an agent can give you the current status of the bug. They may be able to run some additional tests to make sure the issue you are experiencing is still relevant to the bug it is assigned to. 

Message 10 of 11

I have a solution to your problem.  On the "home" page of your square online website. Click on "App" or App Integrations".  Search in the "Featured Apps" by clicking "View All Apps" https://squareup.com/us/en/app-marketplace/learning-hub/square-online

Once you click the link you use the search bar and type "Judge.me" Now click "Launch Now" and create and account and integrate it with your square website. 

Message 11 of 11