x

Item says out of stock. I have to refresh the page in order to show an item is actually in stock.

So I just finished working on my website, and am super proud with how it came out!

However, when I go to a specific item in question it says it is out of stock when I know it isn't. I made sure the item was visible in its options. So I refreshed it and thats how I am able to finally add stuff to the cart, but I have heard a bunch of people haven't ordered from the website because they believed the item was out of stock.

I don't know what needs to be done to fix this issue. This issue happens both on PC and mobile.

Here is the link to my website for your reference.

https://bethikatart.square.site/

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

I talked with Tech Support. They told me to basically troubleshoot it and to let my clients know to also troubleshoot it from their ends in order to make it work. This is so stupid. Please fix this issue properly. This is ridiculously dumb.

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Hello @Bethikat !

I just checked your site, it looks like all the items I checked are in stock and ready for sale now, 3 hours after your post.

My bet is that the site hadn't caught up to you yet. Whenever a seller does some serious work on their site, the system can sometimes fall behind. The last time I updated one of my sites it took the better part of 20 minutes for the dust to settle and everything working the way I wanted it.

Best advice I can give you for the online webstore experience: if you know you've done all the steps to get something online and it isn't working right, step back for a few minutes. Let the system catch up and let cached pages on your browser will expire and force a reload. I am saddened to hear that CS didn't think of this as an option as well: having your customers test your website doesn't feel like a good way to go about things. 😞

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 3 of 3