x

Items in my item list are not showing up in the category selection.

Items in my item list are not showing up in the category selection. See attached screenshots below:

Jackson Browne albums are not showing up and it's been about 20 hours now. What could possibly be the problem? Any help is greatly appreciated.FireShot Capture 146 - Items - Square Online - square.online.jpgFireShot Capture 145 - Square Dashboard - squareup.com.jpg

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @musicexpress

I'm happy to look into this with you. Can you please post a link to your website so we can take a look? 

Thanks in advance!

Message 2 of 6

hey bernadettea,

thanks for getting back to me so quickly! while i was waiting, i found that if i delete the item and re-enter it, it shows up. not sure why, but you can check out my site at: https://todds-music-express.square.site/

Message 3 of 6

Sorry for the delay here, @musicexpress

Do you have another example that is not showing up? To clarify, are you uploading items to the Square ONLINE dashboard, then trying to add them to Categories on the Square dashboard

Message 4 of 6

i don't have any other examples at the moment. i fixed them all by deleting the item in the item list and creating it anew.

yes. i am in my square dashboard--"online"--"items"--''site items". then, i "create new item" and save it. directly below the "site items" is an option for "site categories". when i use this to assign a category, some of my items were missing. it usually takes a couple of minutes for new items to populate in the category list. these items didn't show up for an entire day.

Message 5 of 6

When did you add the original items that were missing from site categories option? I believe there was a recent update to the categories section that may be why you were not seeing them. I'm going to see if I can find out some more information for you . 

Message 6 of 6