x
Beta Member

Items taking forever to show on website

I am so frustrated

I had several items marked as hidden so that select people could purchase them, so they appeared on my website ready to buy. Next I scheduled them to become visible so the rest of the public could have access to those items at a certain time, I scheduled my social media posts accordingly.

It took TWENTY SIX minutes for those items to go from hidden to visible and appear on my shop! I do product drops at scheduled times, it's vitally important that the items update immediately. This is a new issue for me.

The other day I had to wait over an hour for the system to allow me to update the inventory on a new item on the square online dashboard. I have been a super loyal square user since 2019 and am starting to experience so many problems that it's making me want to try other options.

Anyone else experiencing extreme lag from Square Online?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Super Seller

Please call Square and log this complaint. Many of us (including me) have been having this issue. I have 3000 different products and it's completely unrealistic for the lag to take this long.

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Okay I will, thank you, good luck with your listings too 😩

Message 3 of 4
Super Seller

I feel like the more people that log the issue the more they will attempt to address it. Today it seems especially bad- it was great earlier in the day.

Dina
Co-Owner Amityville Apothecary
www.shopamityvilleapothecary.com
Instagram | TikTok @AmityvilleApothecary

Podcast: Apothecary After Dark (YouTube & Spotify)
Message 4 of 4