x

Need help syncing my FACEBOOK SHOP items to my website...please

Hi; I've searched and searched, spent over an hour on the phone with Facebook today -- and got nowhere.  I have almost 300 items in my FB Shop and I want to sync or import them to my website on Square/Weebly.  

FB had me reactive, reactivate, etc.  It still did not move my items from FB to Square.  He said they would sync. They didn't.

Then I tried to do a data feed upload, and that got errors and didn't work. I tried to fix the fields that they said had to be re-worded, still not working.

So even if I can import a sheet of items (?) into Square, how do I get that data feed to upload correctly?

I've seen tons of questions and help about how to transfer the Square store to FB Shop but not the other way around.

If anyone can be of any help I'd so appreciate it!
Thanks.

Rhonda L Porzadek
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi @ronnip,

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your website integration! This sounds frustrating. 

It sounds like your items have been created in your Facebook shop, rather than Square Online, is that right? Can you also let us know which error messages you're seeing when trying to connect your online store, and Facebook shop?

It looks like the sync option with Facebook works by syncing your Square Online store to Facebook, rather than the other way around. I'll keep an eye out for your reply 🙂

Message 2 of 3

Hello, thanks so much for your reply!

I couldn't get it to work at all and I've spent so much time on it, I have decided to downgrade to the free plan for now. I have sent a message to the support team. Eventually, I will also close my FB shop.  Thanks so much for your response and help! 

Rhonda L Porzadek
Message 3 of 3