x

How do I stop a sale and return an item back to its regular price?

Okay so I'm super new at this. I set up a store solely for the purpose of selling one item, the only item in my store. At the time it was during the run-up to the holidays so I found out how to list it on sale for $2 off the list price. Now I would like for that sale to be over, but I don't know how to remove or change that item from being on sale. When I go to item, I can edit the price under item variations, but I don't want to change the list price. I was to discontinue the sale. How do I do that? 

Because when I go to Items --> Discounts, I don't see anything. 

Help... ?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @JelaniGNatural,

I'd be happy to help you out with some options here!

If you have set up the sale by creating either a discount or a coupon, you can find the steps to manage those settings here. If you've added a unique sale price to one of your item variations, then you can edit that price by following the below steps:

To add or edit a sale price for your Square Online items:

1. In your Square Online Overview page, go to Items > Site Items.
2. Select an existing item, or select Create new item.
3. In the Options area of the item, add or edit an amount under Sale Price for each variation of the item.
4. Finish all other edits to the item, and select Save when finished.

Note: Sale prices in Square Online only apply to your website, and do not sync to your Square Item Library.

I hope you find the solution you're looking for here! In case the issue persists or remains unresolved, please inform us in your reply, and we'll continue assisting you.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2