x

Open tickets with no feedback and no resolution

What if you paid money for a service that failed to meet the basic requirements to operate. You create new items in Square Dashboard as new inventory arrives. But nothing shows up on the Square Online side, so you can't sell them online.

Several days later, some of the items you created show up on Square Online dashboard but the inventory is ZERO on all items and variations. Another #fail.

Next, you begin looking around at items created before the syncing issue around. These items did move over to Square Online and we added photos and in some case descriptions linking to related items. Whoa, you notice that the photos and descriptions have disappeared. 

I've opened two different tickets on this. The first ticket was generated in a more than 2 hour call with Square. The second was generated when I called back to add more information about the nature of the problem and spent another hour on the phone.  

The first rep who spent 2+ hours on the phone with promised to call me back the next day. Didn't happen.

The second rep emailed me once to confirm we had spoken. I've emailed him back 3 times and received no response, no information, no updates.

Some other guy emailed, perhaps because I tried the lousy chat feature once to no avail. I've emailed him twice and no update.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hi there @purplebutterfly

Thank you so much for reaching out to us about this. First, I apologize for the delay on the resolution. It looks like your cases have been escalated to our Advanced Support team. They are working diligently to fix those issues with your account and will notify you with more information. 

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Still no "notify me with more information." 

Message 3 of 3