x
Beta Member

Item variations that are not available at a location still show up in Online Store

I have two stores, some items are not available at one of the locations.  When I setup my online store, I have to globally set the item to be available to the online store.  I did that, so now its there, but then I setup inventory tracking so that I can say some variations are available only at one location.  When I go to the online store now, for either location, the item shows up with all variations even though I said its not available at one location.  How do you fix this bug?  I can even add the variations that are not available at this location to the cart.

I need the item to not show at all when the customer is viewing the store where these items are unavailable.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi @manousheh403 Thanks for reaching out!

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue with your Online Store items. So long as you have assigned each item to the correct location from your Square Item Library, these edits should automatically sync over to your Online Store Library as well.

I suggest reaching out to our Square Online Support team to have someone take a closer look at this with you. When you have a moment, please reach out to our Support team directly by following this link: http://squ.re/contactsqsupport

- Alanah

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2