x
Beta Member

Options display order

I'm trying to better understand how the order of item options is controlled.  I have men's and woman's t-shirts each have 3 options (color, size and sleeve length).  On the two detail pages these options are displayed in different orders.  I want (top to bottom) to have them the same and in the above order (choose color, select the size then choose the sleeve length).

Can someone help me find/set the display order so that these two detail pages are rendered the same?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi and welcome to the Seller Community! 👋

If the order you are referring to is when customer see you items in Square Online then that particular order is set on the specific item settings.

Under Options and Pricing.

You will see three lines on the left which you may click and drag to rearrange the order of the available options.

I hope this information is helpful!

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Doing that seems to have now impact on the display order. Actually both items show the same options in the same order but are rendered in a different order than show on this page and different one from the next. 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Our Support team would be able to look into this with you @SamBoni! When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

It turns out that controlling the order of options is not a feature that the site supports. A new feature request has been made so we'll see.  Seems strange that this wouldn't be something already supported as it leads to a dissatisfying customer experience with options being rendered on a page in random (or at least not obvious) order. 

Message 5 of 5