x

Problems with Shop All page not loading

Hello guys,
There's problems on my end with the "Shop All" page on my website. It doesn't load. If I go to the "Gallery", then click on a random photo, that will take me to the "Shop All" page (which I have connected), which then loads. Anyone else having this difficulty with the "Shop All" page? Thanks in advance. 

The title of this post has been edited from the original:  "Re: New Square Online updates for March"

Jennifer Solis
Message 1 of 31
2 Best Answers
Beta Member

Best Answer

Mine loads but it takes a good 10-15 seconds. People expect it to happen in 1-2 seconds. They won’t wait because they think it’s not working. Square, please look into this issue.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 31
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

We recently launched speed improvements for our Square Online Sites. However, because of the nature of website builders, sites like Page Speed will still find optimization opportunities on our code. Please let us know if your site is still loading slowly.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 19 of 31
30 REPLIES 30

Thanks for posting, @JMD64 😊

Did you get is issue resolved? I also have an iPhone 6, but was able to load the shop page without a delay. 

Message 22 of 31
Beta Member

Our entire website: tiedyebarn.com loads extremely slow.  It has for the past two years.  This is getting very problematic.  We need help with this issue.  It is the photos that take FOREVER to load...and we have lots of photos.

Message 23 of 31

I was able to load https://www.tiedyebarn.com/s/shop on my computer and did not experience any slowness @abigkahuna.

I recommend reaching out to our eCommerce support team so they can troubleshoot this behavior with you and determine what could be causing this experience on your end. 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 24 of 31

Hello I'm on here because I'm having the same problem. The "Shop All" page won't load when I click on "Shop Now" or "Shop All" hyperlinks. Can Square help? My website is tinybindery.square.site

Message 25 of 31

Hi @tinybindery 👋

I'm happy to look into this with you. Can you please post the URL for your website here? 

Thanks in advance! 

Message 26 of 31

Yes it's the same as above: tinybindery.square.site. Thank you for your help!

Message 27 of 31

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry!! It is right there. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Apologies for that glaring oversight!!

When I load the site, I am already on the Shop All page. Is there a different page you expect to open? Although, regardless, the items should still load. 🤔

Can you do a couple of things for me? Please republish the site, then take a screenshot of the entire browser window after you click the Shop All link.

I'll be on the lookout for your next reply. Please feel free to @ me when you post. 😊

Message 28 of 31

Hi! In the future, I only plan on featuring maybe 10 items on the homepage. My customers will want to click on "Shop Now" button or "Shop all" text link to see all my products. I'm concerned that they won't see all my products due to the page not loading. I did the following things per your instructions: 1) unpublished website, 2) re-published website, 3) took a screenshot of the of entire browser window after clicking on shop all link. The page is still not loading. I've kept my computer open for 20 minutes, but still the page isn't loading. Can I email you the screenshot?  I don't see where i can attach the screenshot to this message.

Message 29 of 31

It may be best to reach out to the support team directly at this point since it sounds like there is the possibility that this is a bug. 

However, I would still like to try to help you out here. Do you see the little camera icon in the menu of the reply box? Click on that to upload your image, please. 

Screenshot 2024-05-17 at 2.57.44 PM.png

Message 30 of 31

I cannot upload my image. When I click on the camera icon, a form called "insert/edit image" pops up. The form has 4 fields - "source," "image description," and then two fields for dimensions. I uploaded my screenshot to my dropbox account then typed in the dropbox link in the "source" field, but when I tried to submit, an error message appears. Can you give me a direct contact/email address for the support team? 

Message 31 of 31