x
Super Seller

Share Your Square Online Websites!

Hi! I am looking for inspo for Square Online websites!

Please drop your link and a quick blurb on your business in the comments below.

I don't have much of an online presence for my retail items because we are mainly service-based. However, I have never marketed them and need to start.

UV-Free Tanning Salon Owner, Northern California (Campbell)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hello @Bronze_Palms thanks for your post. I just checked out your site, i think it looks great! There is a TON of great info on it about your products and services.

My site is homestylecharlie.com and in my retail store we sell greeting cards (although not many online) and fun gift items. It's hard maintaining an online store inventory and also updating products online as well. I try to add a few items each week to keep the website fresh but it's something I need to do more frequently.

FYI...I see you're also doing wholesale and using Faire...I'm also on Faire and I'm trying to do more wholesale orders, and that is also a slow process that requires a lot of attention updating websites. Good luck to you! Thanks for being in the community and a special shout out to a fellow Square Super Seller!

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Can you DM me more information about Faire, @HC_Charlie? I'm interested in learning about this third party feature. 

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

Hey Bernadette! Faire is a platform similar to Etsy but exclusive to business owners! If you sell products, tap here to skip the line and get your products on Faire! https://www.faire.com/apply/bronzepalms

Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

Thank you so much!! I wonder, lately, if spending the time marketing the online store has value. With Amazon offering free shipping, I can't compete. If clients want to order from us, they'd have to pay 25% of the product cost in shipping.

How are your shipping costs for your products looking?

Message 5 of 5