x

Shipping labels porting our company name to seller address label

We use Shippo integration for our online store shipping. Starting yesterday our shipping labels started printing the recipient's name then OUR company name on the address labels. How do we stop this?  I asked Shippo and they said:  I see that your company name is being provided in the customer's contact information which I see that it is being brought over once your Square order has been created. I would check your Square settings to see why your company name is being added to your recipient's information.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

This is still happening!  Why would my company name be showing up as my customer's company name on the labels I print from Shippo?  It seems to correlate with when the Shippo order number is the same as the Square 10 digit order number, but not when the order is assigned a new Shippo order number that is 32 characters long...

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hi @canativeseeds1 👋 Thanks for reaching out. 

I checked to see if there have been any other reports of this happening, but was unable to find anything. I recommend reaching out to direct support so that a rep can escalate this to the advanced support team for review. 

Message 3 of 4

I’ve been doing that for 3 months with both Square and Shippo with no results. Each platform blames the other.  

Message 4 of 4