x

bulk shipping labels

Are we no longer able to create multiple shipping labels at once? I don't understand the new Square Online shipping label feature. It says it's supposed to be an improved and easier version, but to me it seems to be a step back. How do I create multiple shipping labels at once so I don't have to spend 30 minutes individually creating labels?

Marianna Zoellin
Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @frenchpoodle - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community.

I reached out to the Square Online Support Team and they let me know that the ability to make shipping labels in bulk is currently a feature request. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

I'm not sure when or why this changed. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news 😔

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Best Answer

Hi @frenchpoodle - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community.

I reached out to the Square Online Support Team and they let me know that the ability to make shipping labels in bulk is currently a feature request. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

I'm not sure when or why this changed. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news 😔

Violet
Message 2 of 9

Is there an update on this? No one has the time to individually create shipping labels. Seriously thinking of switching because this is just ridiculous for just the basics. 

Message 3 of 9

Literally, like why would they remove that feature😭

Marianna Zoellin
Message 4 of 9

Hi there, @Mae2 and @frenchpoodle 

I actually just received a product update email about this feature this morning:

"On September 30, 2023, the shipping label feature on the Square Online orders page will be removed for most Sellers. Affected Sellers have already received communications about the deprecation via email. Shipping labels can be purchased using the updated shipping label experience from the Shipments page in Square Dashboard. Please see this Support Article for more information on how to get started."

I hope this information is helpful to at least set your expectations but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Message 5 of 9

How do we print bulk / multiple shipping labels at once from the Square Dashboard?  How do we vote to prioritize this if it has not been prioritized yet.

Message 6 of 9

I still print in bulk from the Shippo website directly - but I am having problems with our company name showing up as the company name of our customers... 

Message 7 of 9

Hi @CANativeSeeds 😊

I respond to your other post here, but didn't realize you were printing directly from goshippo.com. Can you please confirm this is where you are printing your labels, and not from the Square Online dashboard

If so, I recommend reaching out to Shippo support directly so that they can troubleshoot this with you. 

Message 8 of 9

Yes I am printing directly from Goshippo because that is the only place you can bulk print labels anymore.  The problem is that Shippo support says it's Square that is porting them the company name into the customer company name field - i.e. the data packet Square is shipping is flawed.  Square says it's Shippo's problem.  Why am I stuck in the middle of this?  How can I get Square and Shippo to figure this out with each other so I don't have the be the middle man getting message after massage that "it not our problem, have you contact them?"?

Message 9 of 9