x
Beta Member

Square Appointments: Services Image

Hello, I'm a website designer that works for Square Online sellers and uses Square Online to sell my products and services.

Question:

I've added images to Square > Appointments > Services

Is it possible to reveal Services Images on the Square Online Appointment page and Booking pop-up Window?

Many thanks and appreciation for any help provided!

Screen Shot 2023-08-05 at 7.26.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-08-05 at 7.27.08 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-08-05 at 7.33.40 PM.png

Susan J.
Square Online seller, website designer and artist
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

Hi @taylorandjones.  I just went into Square Online and noodled around.  It looks like there is no option to display images in either place.  Of course, this is odd to me since we can see images of Staff members, just not of services.  So I’m afraid that you are stuck with submitting a feature request to the Appointments team.  Honestly, this seems like an oversight since from what I can tell services seem to be the only thing that does not display images.

Anyway, if you submit a request, post a link to it here and I’ll definitely like/upvote it.  I just don’t want to submit it since I’m not an Appointments seller.

Best,

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

@TheRealChipA fyi – Feature Request has been submitted.

(I found a feature request on this topic from several years ago that was archived. Figured I'd try and revive interest!)

Here's the link to the feature request in case you and other sellers would like to support it:

https://www.sellercommunity.com/t5/Square-Appointments/Square-Online-Appointment-Images/idi-p/678629...

Thank you for your continued support.

Susan J.
Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

UPDATE: Today I discovered the option to toggle Images on for services, on the Appointments page! Hooray!!

https://www.taylorandjones.com/s/appointments

Screenshot 2023-09-08 at 10.42.18 PM.png

Susan J.
Message 4 of 5
Super Seller

Yay! Did they just add that secretly? I swear it wasn’t there when you first posted this. Was it? Lol

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!
Message 5 of 5