x
Beta Member

Square Online Checkout: Welcome to Square Pay text

Hello, I'm a website designer that works for Square Online sellers and also uses Square Online for my products and services.

My question: Is it possible to edit the text that appears in the pop-up window after the Square Pay button is clicked during Square Online checkout?

Screenshot is attached, fyi.

Any helpful advice or guidance is appreciated!

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 5.11.21 PM.png

Susan J.
Square Online seller, website designer and artist
Tags (1)
Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @taylorandjones - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community 👋

At this time, this is a feature request. Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input! 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @taylorandjones - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community 👋

At this time, this is a feature request. Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input! 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

[Filter: phone numbers] taylorandjones's post body matched "r:1?[_/?:]?8[_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|]", board "Square-Online-Store-Discussion".

Post Subject: Square Online Checkout: Welcome to Square Pay text

Post Body:

Hello, I'm a website designer that works for Square Online sellers and also uses Square Online for my products and services.

My question: Is it possible to edit the text that appears in the pop-up window after the Square Pay button is clicked during Square Online checkout?

Screenshot is attached, fyi.

Any helpful advice or guidance is appreciated!

Screen Shot 2023-08-04 at 5.11.21 PM.png

Body text "8884i34173" matched filter pattern "r:1?[_/?:]?8[_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|][_/?:]*[0-9OoiIl|]".

Post by User[id=271550,login=taylorandjones] has message uid 675143.

Link to post: Square Online Checkout: Welcome to Square Pay text

Susan J.
Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

Thank you @_Violet I appreciate your time and consideration!

Susan J.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Thank you for your reply & support @_Violet 

Susan J.
Message 5 of 5