x

Square Online Returns Questions

Hey,

Second to last batch of Square Online questions...

Returns 

-I found information about how Square Online refunds work, but what about Square online returns? -Where do I configure where online returns are sent and create return shipping labels?

-Where do customers go to initiate returns/refunds? Do I need to provide an email address and manually process them?

Thanks!

-Meg

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @StorypillarMeg,

Thanks for reaching out to us with these questions! I'd be happy to provide some more information here.

Right now, Square Online does not have the ability to internally generate a return shipping label. While you can create a Return Policy for your online transactions, returns will need to be processed manually from your Orders page, and labels can be generated via your shipping carrier / shipping intergration.

I hope this helps to answer your questions, but if you think of anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @StorypillarMeg,

Thanks for reaching out to us with these questions! I'd be happy to provide some more information here.

Right now, Square Online does not have the ability to internally generate a return shipping label. While you can create a Return Policy for your online transactions, returns will need to be processed manually from your Orders page, and labels can be generated via your shipping carrier / shipping intergration.

I hope this helps to answer your questions, but if you think of anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out to us here!

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Got it. So it sounds like customers can return items, but they would have to email me directly and I would have to send them the return label (that I create in Square) myself. Is it the same with refunds? They would have to email me and I would have to go into Square and manually initiate it? So I should make an email or other way of getting in touch with me visible on receipts and confirmation emails?

Thanks for your help!

-Meg

Message 3 of 3