x

The disappearing cart and other check out issues

In the last two days, several customers are having issues checking out from our online store on their mobile phones.  Either the cart disappears and there is no effective way to complete the order, or it gives them an error saying the order could not be completed.  

Our staff is really good at helping people through common user errors such as failing to scroll all the way down and finalize an order, but these are new recent bugs.  Is anyone @Square aware of this?  Any other merchants having issues?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hi Isabelle, 

I really appreciate you looking into it.  I tested it today as well and it worked fine for me on iPhoneX, but for other folks on mobile phones when they scrolled down there was no option to view order or check out.  Looks like the app has been recently updated so hopefully, it was a temporary glitch that only occurred with a handful of people.  If it happens again, I'll try to get my staff to screenshot their phones.

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

What is your URL @RoasterChica? I want to look into this for you. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Seller Community & Super Seller Program Manager | Square, Inc.
Learn about the Super Seller program!
Message 2 of 6

Hi Isabelle,

www.espressoelevado.com

Message 3 of 6
Admin

Hey @RoasterChica! Thanks for the reply. 

I was able to load your site on my computer and view the shopping cart just fine:

When I look on my mobile device, the shopping cart disappears after I've added something to the cart:

This is how it's intended to look, as I'm still able to view the order. Is this what you mean? 

Let me know! 👩🏼‍💻

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 4 of 6

Best Answer

Hi Isabelle, 

I really appreciate you looking into it.  I tested it today as well and it worked fine for me on iPhoneX, but for other folks on mobile phones when they scrolled down there was no option to view order or check out.  Looks like the app has been recently updated so hopefully, it was a temporary glitch that only occurred with a handful of people.  If it happens again, I'll try to get my staff to screenshot their phones.

Message 5 of 6
Admin

Okay, thank you so much @RoasterChica! ️ 

We hope to see you around the Community more. 

️ Isabelle | she/her
Message 6 of 6