x

Where can I see the fees Square has charged for transactions?

I can never find where to see the fees Square has charged when clients pay an invoice online.  Where can I see monthly fees, and also I need to see fees for the year for claiming as expenses on my business tax return.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Super Seller

Hi @RachelTutoring  There are two reports that show this. The more concise one is located on your online dashboard > Reports > Fees. 

The other is at Reports > Payment Methods, and it contains everything you want to know about your payment processing through Square.

As for individual transactions go to your transactions list and pull up the one you are interested in. The fee calculations will be near the bottom. . 

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 6

Every time I went to 'Reports' the page was blank and had nothing to show me.  But now it does.  Was I going to the wrong 'Reports?'

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

Probably just a temporary glitch with the page. Does your question mean you were able to votes those reports and find the info you needed?

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 4 of 6

I don't know how I got it, but it did it just now, and always has in the past.  It won't let me upload a screenshot here, but when I go to Reports, it says "Great job, you have no outstanding invoices."

Message 5 of 6
Super Seller

@RachelTutoring I’m confused.  Are you trying to run the two reports I mentioned earlier?  Neither of them should say anything about “no outstanding invoices.”  The reports I mentioned are only found on your online Dashboard — not on any POS or other phone/tablet app.

Chip

Website
Facebook

जो है सो है
Message 6 of 6