x

Why are my changes not online?

I made changes and updates to my website but when I look online no changes have been made, why? I did publish and save.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Hi Hypercopia,

Please understand that the Community is not the same as Tech or Customer Support however, you may want to try a few things before contacting Tech Support.   After publishing your site, before attempting to see your changes, try refreshing your web browser - this means deleting temp files, cookies, cache, history, etc., then close the browser, reopen it and try viewing your site again.  Another option is to try a different web browser as a comparison.  If you still have the same issue, then you may want to contact Tech Support as they may be able to refresh your site from their end.  (They fixed one of my issues that way.)

Message 2 of 3
Square Community Moderator

Hello, @Hypercopia.

We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing with your website. To provide the best assistance, could you please provide more details on the specific areas that are not updating? If possible, sharing screenshots would be greatly helpful. Additionally, can you confirm your website address to ensure accurate troubleshooting?

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 3 of 3