x

Why why why does it take forever to update inventory???

I am having the worst time updating stock. It first always takes forever because you for some reason have to 'save' before updating inventory and then it has you do that between updating EVERY variation. You should be able to input all of your numbers then save like all normal sites. And now on top of it, I am getting an error message because it takes forever to save a load the stock page. I really should have looked into using a square website before getting this one. Such a waste of time with the constant inventory updating issues! I just assumed with how easy square is for payment and invoices this would be the same and it is not. It seems like this issue has been going on for an extremely long time so how after years has this not been fixed and a top priority?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Screenshot_20220116-200046.png

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hello @court518 

I am sorry about this experience. If you have already cleared the Browsing data and checked that your browser and your device are up to date and the issue persists, we may need to have this escalated to our Advanced Support Team. When you get a chance, please reach out via phone or email here so we can work together and hopefully solve this.

P.S. Welcome to the Seller Community 

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5

Same problem here, so now what?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey there @Urbanleather

Firstly, welcome to the Seller Community + sorry to hear that you're here because you've run into trouble. We recommend checking to make sure that both your browser and your mobile device itself are up-to-date. If everything looks good there, you'll want to reach out.

If you haven't already, your best bet is to get in touch with us directly, so that a member of our Square Online Support team can dig in with you. When you have a moment, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5