x

how can i adjust my pick-up times on the website ?

Hi!! I'm trying to adjust the pick-up times on my website, so when a customer places an order they can only select from specific times that I'm available.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @chaunaciee23 - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

Great Question.

Set Up Pickup Hours

The store hours here are imported from the location settings in your Square account. If you haven’t already added business hours for your location, you’ll see the default hours (Monday - Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM). You can edit the hours here for pickup without changing the business hours setting in your Square account.

sos-pickup-set-hours

Check the box for each day of the week that you will offer pickup, then enter the hours for each day. You can add multiple time frames within a day by clicking the + link. This let you exclude certain hours, which is convenient if you would prefer not to handle pickups during regular busy periods.

Click the +Add date link to create restricted dates for any days that you won’t offer pickup. For example, you may wish to exclude certain holidays that occur during your usual business days. You can add multiple restricted dates and set them to repeat or to occur only once.

Note: The hours you add to your website in the Square Online site editor on the Location and hours section are for informational purposes only, and do not function as a setting, or sync to the store hours area of your Square Online Overview page. They must be added in the area described above to function as a setting.

Let me know if this helps.

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

When I go into the square app, It doesn’t say anything about delivery or pickup hours it just lets me set the business hours ? How can I adjust the pickup times because I’m not understanding 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for bringing that to my attention @chaunaciee23.

The Square app will not allow this function. This has to be done via web browser.

Please visit Square Online from your web browser in order to enable these settings. 

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4