x

Export csv

I no longer see a way to export transaction detail to a CSV file on my computer. Nor do I see a way to set the date range. A week ago I could do this. Where did these tools go?

Message 1 of 42
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

There is a few other threads on this, here is the working response....

If you don't know how to zoom out - hold down the ctrl key, and hit minus until you see the button top right corner

I had to "unzoom" my screen size on my laptop in order to find them. I had NO scroll bar at the bottom of my screen. But at least they're still there! WHEW!!! 

View Best Answer >

Message 28 of 42
41 REPLIES 41
Beta Member

We no longer have an option to export any reports. We have tried Safari as well as Chrome. 

Message 2 of 42
Beta Member

The option to choose a date range is gone as well. 

Message 3 of 42

Having the same issue also. Any news on why these features are gone?

Message 4 of 42
Beta Member

HELP. I need this to figure out compensation and payroll is due Monday!!!

Message 5 of 42
Beta Member

I just spoke with Square and this is a known issue they are working on. 

Message 6 of 42

Working fix:

Zoom out - hold down the ctrl key and press minus until you see the button top right corner

I had to "unzoom" my screen size on my laptop in order to find them. I had NO scroll bar at the bottom of my screen. But at least they're still there! WHEW!!! 

Message 7 of 42
Beta Member

Thank you, thank you. I don't know why the Square rep didn't know this. 

Message 8 of 42

Wish I could take credit for this, but it was posted by someone else and I figured it needed to get to the other threads regarding this problem

Message 9 of 42

I have 3 active locations and utilize Reports to display a daily summary for a particular week or month for a specific location and export the report. Recently the Reports home page no longer has 3 of six drop-down buttons (Summary, Location, All day). The Export button is gone too.

I have signed in from 4 different desktops and an Ipad with latest version of Chrome and Safari. All failed. A friend also logged into their account and found the same problem.

I contacted a Square customer service rep., they signed into my account and Reports showed normal for them and said the problem was on my end.

Reporting is a critical function of Square, how can I restore the previous functionality? 

Message 10 of 42

I'd like to second this with all of the above missing features. I can no longer select a custom date range (only month/week/etc.), export reports, or search transactions from the web dashboard or the app. These are all pretty fundamental items, so I'm sincerely hoping it's an unintended bug and that these features weren't rolled back for some unfathomable reason. 

Message 11 of 42

I have the same issue. Makes no sense for support to say "it's on your end" when it's a web based system. It's on THIER end obviously. Please fix this Square!

Message 12 of 42

I'm in this boat as well - fix the reports! You broke them, you fix them - it can not be 4 of us and all have the same local issue!

I have tried this on 3 different browsers!

There is no longer an EXPORT feature for reports!!!!!!

Message 13 of 42

Working fix...

Zoom out - hold down ctrl key and press minus until button appears top right corner

Message 14 of 42

In the Chrome browser I changed the Zoom to minus 80% and then report controls appeared, with the full calendar to do custom date ranges. Very weird that this is happening, but that is a temporary fix. 

Message 15 of 42
Beta Member

I no longer have an export button for any reports. I tried to create a custom to see if I could still no export button. I signed into chrome no export button. Tried on my phone nothing. The sales report by item is imperative for my book keeping since the inventory platform for COGS is not really that functional. I need this report to reconcile my books. Any help would be great.

Message 16 of 42
Beta Member

I have the same problem.  I tired on a PC and a Mac using Chrome and Safari.  The export button is missing. 

Message 17 of 42

Did you find it? On Chrome I had to "unzoom" my screen by a couple of bump...three dots in the upper right corner....go down to 80%...they're still there...just BAD page layout with the update. 

Message 18 of 42

I am also having this issue and I have some pretty upset artisans that need their reports.

Message 19 of 42

UPDATE: Apparently, there is a known bug for this issue.

Changing your "Zoom level" from 100% down to 90% or 80% will bring the column heading and data into view. It is my understanding that the developers are working on a fix.

I navigated to "Invoices" then choose "Invoices". Once there I noticed today on my laptop that the Date, Customer, Status and Amount column headings are missing as well as the data for those columns.
I CAN see the correct data on my desktop PC.
Both machines are on the current version of FireFox.
Additionally, I have tried Chrome on the laptop with the same results. The column headings and data is missing.

I have done all the "normal" things I can think of: Rebooted the laptop, cleared the browser cache.

Is anybody else seeing this behavior?

Message 20 of 42
Super Seller

I just noticed this same issue not to long ago myself @ScottyV 

Screenshot 2022-11-12 3.09.22 PM.png

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 21 of 42