x

How can I access my money after I make a sale?

I did a test run and charged $1.  The $1 came out of the bank account for the associated card used.  How do I now access the money received?

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi Bombadil,

As we don't know how your account is setup - there are different options for getting your money - basically when you establish your Square account, you link a bank account to it and after a transaction is processed, the proceeds minus the transaction processing fees are directly deposited into your account - can take a day or two depending on when the transaction was processed.  That's the basic setup we have - no additional options as it is straight forward.   Square has additional choices like instant deposits, checking accounts, etc., see this link.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi Bombadil,

As we don't know how your account is setup - there are different options for getting your money - basically when you establish your Square account, you link a bank account to it and after a transaction is processed, the proceeds minus the transaction processing fees are directly deposited into your account - can take a day or two depending on when the transaction was processed.  That's the basic setup we have - no additional options as it is straight forward.   Square has additional choices like instant deposits, checking accounts, etc., see this link.

Message 2 of 3

Thank you for sharing that!  I'll be looking out for the deposit on Monday.  

Message 3 of 3