x

How do you kickstart the savings?

This is my very first post here. Really hoping to get some answers while we wait.
   Our Square savings is all created, and I have the automated savings and folders established, but there are no amounts being transferred over. How does it start doing this automatically?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @OwassoONLYLLC 

Welcome to Square Community.  I was reading over the general thread of Square Savings, and it sounds like you have everything set up correctly, and it just isn't being initiated.  I'm not entirely sure what the problem could be since I don't use Square Savings, so if someone else doesn't respond that may have had this issue you may need to contact support, this way they can look into your account as we aren't able to do so. 

My only advice would be to try to toggle off/on the automated savings, saving the settings in between each one and see if that generates it

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Super Seller

Best Answer

Hi @OwassoONLYLLC 

Welcome to Square Community.  I was reading over the general thread of Square Savings, and it sounds like you have everything set up correctly, and it just isn't being initiated.  I'm not entirely sure what the problem could be since I don't use Square Savings, so if someone else doesn't respond that may have had this issue you may need to contact support, this way they can look into your account as we aren't able to do so. 

My only advice would be to try to toggle off/on the automated savings, saving the settings in between each one and see if that generates it

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.
Message 2 of 2