x

Trying to pay my contractors and I keep getting error

I have 13 1099 contractors that I have to pay every 2 weeks, when I go to pay them I get an error 

You’ve exceeded your limit

You’ve exceeded the limit allowed for Instant Payments. To continue with this transaction, call our support team at 1-855-700-6000 with your customer code. You can alternatively pay all team members by check.

I was able to pay 1 for $300 but the rest it won’t let me pay. I have plenty of money in the acct. I can’t find any info on what the instant payment limit is and not sure what I’m doing wrong and payroll is due tomorrow. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, you can try to contact Customer Support with this link.  Monday to Friday, 6:00am-6:00pm PST.

Contact Customer Support

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971&skip_unit_select=true

You will get a few options to contact, click Call Us, a new browser window will open with phone number and customer code.

You must be logged into your account and is best on a laptop or desktop.  Phone app sometimes displays unavailable at times.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 3

Thank you. That doesn’t help me when payroll needs to go out today. I’ve searched the FAQS and can’t seem to find any info, it’s actually quite crappy that square doesn’t have 7 day a week support considering who they are supporting….

Message 3 of 3