x

Best Option for restaurants that need 3 printers...one for the sushi bar, one for the kitchen order

Good evening! I'm renovating and re-opening in a few weeks and would like to know how I can upgrade my system. I have the oldest Square system but I need to know what's the best option I can get to make it better that each order will be received quickly by each department.   I need to have 1 printer in the kitchen, 1 printer at the sushi bar and another printer at the drink bar. Currently I have 1 printer just to print out customers receipts. Thank you.

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello!

If you're using a Square Stand, your current setup should still work fine. The only additional hardware it sounds like you need would be two kitchen ticket printers, one for the sushi bar and the other for the drink bar. 

So long as your Sushi Items and Drinks are categorized, you can assign these categories to print to the specific locations. 

Check out the Support Center article Printing to Multiple Printers for help through configuring this setup. 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hello!

If you're using a Square Stand, your current setup should still work fine. The only additional hardware it sounds like you need would be two kitchen ticket printers, one for the sushi bar and the other for the drink bar. 

So long as your Sushi Items and Drinks are categorized, you can assign these categories to print to the specific locations. 

Check out the Support Center article Printing to Multiple Printers for help through configuring this setup. 

Message 2 of 2