x

Busy mode in Square for Restaurant not working

I set up Square for Restaurant's free trial on our POS Ipad this week (We already use Square). I've noticed a couple of the functions don't work, particularly the "busy mode" under order timing for online orders on the POS, and the Auto-86 function (they show a video of it as one of the features. It doesn't work anything like that when using it in real life).  When I try to turn on the busy mode to extend prep time by 15 minutes, I get the message "To use this, first set up pickup/delivery in Square Online. We've had pickup/delivery setup on Square online for years. We have orders coming through from Weebly. So the connection is made between online and the Ipad, without a doubt. I've been on the phone with Square for two days trying to get this fixed. They are utterly clueless (the language barrier doesn't help, at all). Does ANYONE have a solution to this? I was going to upgrade to the Restaurant bundle, but I'm not interested in paying a dime for an app that I can't get any decent support for. Help would be appreciated. Thanks!!!

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0