x

Collaboration on a new Square restaurant online ordering system

Hi, my name is Tony.  I'm a startup software developer working on a new Square integrated online ordering system named Pretamenu.  It's web mobile friendly, supports multiple locations, mobile food truck schedules, online ordering, and much more.  You get many customization options like icon, logo, and colors.  This is for Square restaurants looking to get their menu online quickly and it will greatly reduce all the human errors in phone ordering for takeout/pickup/carryout orders.  You keep your own order and customer data.

The system is currently in beta, and I'm looking for early adopters who are willing to work with me closely to get their restaurant online and get it running the way they want do business.  It is working for 1 restaurant now, but I need more to make sure I have all the needed features.  For a limited time, I will waive the setup fee, monthly fee, and take only a transaction fee of 1% just for early adopters.

For a list of features and screenshots please visit pretamenu.com.  Please contact me to get started, or let me know if you have any other questions.  I look forward to working with you!

Thanks 🙂

Tony -- pretamenu@gmail.com

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Hey @Pretàmenu - thanks for reaching out 👋 Great to hear your interest in integrating your app with Square ! 

In case you haven't read the Community Guidelines, please refrain from posting direct promotions (section 2), as this forum is used for Sellers to post Square related questions and share their ideas about our products with other Community members. If you're looking to partner with Square, swing over here - we'd love to hear more about your Online Ordering app! 

Justin
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2