x

Drink Tickets per item?

Hey there

I operate a licensed coffee shop of a well known brand within a hotel I manage. We're looking at switching from Micros to Square due to ongoing, costly issues.

I've tried to work with our sales rep- but need some better, first hand, help.

I want to set it up so when my cashiers ring in each drink, a separate ticket per drink prints. First- is this even possible with Square, or will it print one ticket per order?

Secondly- while trying to determine which printer to get, the recomendeded printer off the Square article links to a website to purchase which directly on it the website says it is NOT supported. So what printer has everyone purchased for their drink tickets?

And lastly- any recomendations for sitcky thermal paper so the tickets can be applied directly to a cup?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Hi @rilaxax, welcome to the Seller Community!

Firstly, for your question about printing—yes, you can print a separate ticket for each drink using Open Tickets. Learn more here: Can you print more than one order ticket?

As for your point about compatibility, thanks for surfacing. Can you let me know which article you were looking at? I'd like to follow up on this.

Lastly, we are tracking requests to support sticky thermal paper printing, though there aren't any updates that we're able to share out right now. For the latest, keep an eye on this thread: Printing labels for drink orders?

Hope this helps clear things up a bit more. If any other sellers have insight to offer, please don't hesitate to share your experience. 🙏

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 2 of 2