x
Beta Member

How does the "Space out pickup & delivery orders" feature work?

The title of this post has been edited from the original: If I space between the order the order will be cancel or customer will get more time

We'll automatically space out pickup and delivery orders so you don't get overwhelmed......!!??  This meaning if I put limit 5 order every 15 min order number 6 will tell the customer will be ready after 30min. Or order number 6 will not let customer to order ..  I’m little confuse

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Alumni

Best Answer

When your orders are automatically spaced out, no orders will be canceled, @Mazika0777.

Instead, if you are limiting your orders to 5 every 15 minutes, the 6th customer to place an order will have to wait a little bit longer for their order than the first 5 customers. The 6th customer to begin an order within that 15 minute timeframe will still be able to successfully place an order, however - their estimated pick-up or delivery time will be longer than the first 5 customers' estimated time.

Does that help clarify how this feature works?

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Alumni

Best Answer

When your orders are automatically spaced out, no orders will be canceled, @Mazika0777.

Instead, if you are limiting your orders to 5 every 15 minutes, the 6th customer to place an order will have to wait a little bit longer for their order than the first 5 customers. The 6th customer to begin an order within that 15 minute timeframe will still be able to successfully place an order, however - their estimated pick-up or delivery time will be longer than the first 5 customers' estimated time.

Does that help clarify how this feature works?

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2