x
Beta Member

We would like to be able to edit charges/Pickup time to Online Orders post-ordering.

As you all know, Uber Eats and other Delivery platforms are the way to go these days. I know Square has integration but that doesn't mean we appear on Uber Eats/Postmates/DoorDash for others to see. I'm currently on Day 6 on Deliverect and that seamless integration with Square Terminal has been nothing short of fantastic. The issue is that, unlike on the Uber Eats tablet, we cannot edit the charge(s) in case customers ask for add-ons in the comments that were not put in the modifiers. Let's face it, it is nearly impossible to think of EVERY request customers may or may not have for the food/drinks that we serve. On top of this, we cannot delay (or even shorten) the Pickup Times depending on how busy we are since Square has a limited way of knowing how busy we are throughout.

Can we please have this available to enable/disable for Square Online? Literally akin to adding a Custom Amount like we do in person; just going into 'More Actions' and then select 'New Charge Amount' (that can even enable to SUBTRACT charges for discounts not normally available for miscellaneous reasons) would suffice greatly. Same goes with 'More Actions' and then 'Adjust Pickup Time' for the added convenience. With the Cuboh/Deliverect integration, it would reflect onto Uber Eats/Postmates/Doordash nice and easy.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hey @momas_cafe,

I noticed it's your first post, welcome to our community 👋 

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us here. I can definitely see how useful it would be to adjust the amount to charge and pick-up time after an order has been placed. While this isn't something that's currently in the works, I'd be happy to pass this suggestion on to our product team for consideration. Thanks for letting us know that this is something you'd like to see on the Square and Deliverect integration.  

Message 2 of 2