x
Beta Member

changing shift report?

Hello! The attached shows a part of our old POS server report. In non-covid times, they tipped out based on food sales and bar sales. Is there a way to group the categories like this instead of all the different food and bar categories?  Thanks! 

kimapollo_0-1604703817447.png

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Alumni

Hello @kimapollo,

Thank you for posting in the Seller Community.

To make sure i'm understanding, is that report from our Square POS system, or from a different POS system you were on before COVID? Also can you provide an example of numbers for groupings you would like to see?

Please let me know by replying in this thread. I'll keep an eye out for your response.

Alex_
Community Moderator, Square // Moderador de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 4
Beta Member

Hi Alex,

The image I posted is from our old POS. Those are the categories I'd like to show on the shift report.  I'd like the shift report to consolidate to Food, Liquor, Wine, Beer, Beverage. I did do a few category rollups so on my category Sales repost it shows Food, Bar, and Other (other is a whole different problem I'm trying to fix.) I'm hoping we can consolidate on the server shift report. Thanks!

This is from the square report.                               This is the old POS

Message 3 of 4
Beta Member

pictures didn't post?

Message 4 of 4