x
Beta Member

is there a way to copy modifiers? Every pizza size has the same modifiers with different prices.

Every pizza size has the same modifiers with different prices. If I could copy a set of modifiers and change just the prices that would save me a lot of time

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hello@BestPizza. 

Great feature request. I'm sure many Seller can benefit from it. I'm happy to send this over to our Product Team. Keep an eye out, If anything changes I will make sure to update you here. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thank you Sayra. I read on other thread that delivery orders on register; printing name and address on the receipt will be possible in future. Any update on that? 

Message 3 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hey @BestPizza. No updates on this at the moment. We will make sure to let you know if this feature comes available. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.
Message 4 of 5
Beta Member

Sayra,

I would desperately love the option to apply different modifiers to size choices. We are a Pizzeria, we have two sizes, 12-inch and 16-inch large pizza. 12" = $22 + "any added modifier choices like extra cheese, meat topping, or vegetables" @ $2 per modifier choice. 16" = $27 + "any added modifier choices like extra cheese, meat topping, or vegetables" @ $3 per modifier choice. 

I currently have to break this out into size specific modifier groups as follows:
12" Add extra cheese? = $2
12" Add fresh vegetables? = $2
12" Add meat topping?= $2

16" Add extra cheese? = $3
16" Add fresh vegetables? = $3
16" Add meat topping?= $3

I then have to create the product as follows: 12" Taco Pizza, 16" Taco Pizza. This works fine on the POS side but online it crowds the field with 12 & 16 inch variations of every pizza we offer in square online, very not efficient for menu load times or ease of use consumer navigation on large menus. We can set up a 12", 16" option but can only attach one modifier size set to the product. 

On size selection, unique modifier group per size would be somewhat expected out of the box and is very very much needed.
We, I mean us in the pizza industry and others I am sure really need the programmatic functionality for moving our products to the Square powered website. This would also be nice in to POS as well.

Thank You
Steve
QC Pizza Mahtomedi MN.

Message 5 of 5